What are your goals for 2011? Here are a handful of mine:
- Complete the hand-pieced quilt that I designed (top is done! woot!)
- Complete charity quilt that I designed (and give away a kit to a listener so they can make their own)
- Create a free tutorial/pattern from #2 and post it
- Sandwich and quilt the Sunburst quilt. Maybe I’ll have it done for the guild show.
- Sandwich and quilt the Husband’s quilt made from art drawn by The Boy and The Girl. If you want to make your own artwork quilt, I’ve posted instructions.
- Piece and complete another quilt of my own design. This doesn’t have to be hand-pieced but it would be cool if it was.
- 14 podcasts. I can’t seem to do much better than that! Last year the goal was 18 and I think I hit 15.
- Host another challenge. I’m thinking it might relate to finishes, but with a twist.
Have a listen!
PS – I was not compensated in any form for my comments about either MO2 or FT.