[svgallery name="NQAshow2009A" link="Click here for pics of the show! Note this may take some time to load."]
I had a fabulous time at the NQA show in Columbus, Ohio. As usual there were tons of awesome vendors and plenty of terrific quilts to see.
What did I spend my money on?
1) A piping kit from Susan Cleveland
2) A darling little quilt pattern to paper piece (ok, I shudder a little at that…I didn’t have a good experience the first and only time I paper-pieced) a miniature Amish quilt
3) Batiks in green, blue, and purple as well as plain old black fabric to make the Amish quilt
4) The ‘Guide to Judged Quilt Shows‘ put out by NQA (Krypto already chewed out several pages and part of the cover)
5) Some YLI thread for piecing the sunburst blocks. I worked on it on the bus on the way to Columbus and ran out of thread. I like this thread a lot better…somehow it feels smoother but also threads on the needle much easier.