There are lots of ways to get your quilt fix by snail mail – who doesn’t love getting mail?!
Show notices – glossy brochures to upcoming shows are lovely to get. Here are a few I’ve recently received:
- The Original Sewing & Quilting Expo has 4 upcoming Spring events around the United States, including Cleveland on March 26th, 27th, and 28th.
- AQS Quilt Show & Contest in Paducah Kentucky, April 22nd – 25th. Big Gammill giveaway – go here to enter for free or join up as a member.
Sewing catalogs! I love catalogs! Sure you can shop on the internet too but then you don’t get the joy of touching glossy paper. And you can still browse when the electricity goes out.
- Keepsake Quilting – order a free catalog for yourself here.
- Sewing with Nancy – order a free catalog for yourself here.
Magazines!! There are tons of magazines to read, here are the three I get:
- Block of the Month programs – otherwise known as BOM’s.
- Fabric subscriptions – some shops offer a subscription service similar to fruit-of-the-month clubs, with themes like Bali or Moda fabric, etc.
Many thanks to those leaving comments!!!