I mentioned two non-quilty podcasts today: Internet Business Mastery and Man Vs. Debt. These are both great shows and are worth a listen. Here is the list of the non-quilty shows I listen to – lots of great stuff here! I found these all on iTunes.
- Brian Preston’s ‘Money Guy’ Blog and Podcast
- The Dave Ramsey Show
- Dirt Dawg’s Running Diatribe
- Everyday is Saturday
- Fat 2 Fit Radio
- The Foolish Adventure
- Inspiring Words of Encouragement
- Internet Marketing for Smart People
- Internet Marketing Mogul
- Make Money on the Internet
- The Marathon Show
- Marathon Training Academy
- Outsourcing for Passive Income
- Personal Development for Amazing People
- Podcast Answer Man
- Running in the Center of the Universe
- Running with the Pack
- RunRunLive 2.0
- School of Podcasting
- Smart Passive Income
- Social triggers insider
- Startups for the rest of us
- Two Gomers Run for their Lives
- Ultra Quest
So I listen to a lot of stuff about quilting, running, money/debt, having your own business (specifically an internet business) and internet marketing. Ya, I’m a nerd!
What do you do when your quilting mojo is slowing down? Sometimes it is ok to take a break but what if it makes you sad? Does quilting feed your happiness?
Thank you so much for listening! Click here to download.